tiistai 17. helmikuuta 2009

Missä lakimies, siellä ongelma

Nettilehti Taloussanomat uutisoi tänään Mobile World Conference -messuilta, että Nokian pääjohtaja Olli-Pekka "Kallasvuo ei antaisi lakimiesten pilata alan tulevaisuutta". Lehti kertoo lakimiehen koulutuksen saaneen OP:n sanoneen, että "lakimiehet ovat aina ensimmäisenä vastustamassa kaikkea" ja jatkaneen "[lakimiehet] sanovat, etteivät asiat tule koskaan onnistumaan, koska ihmiset pitävät kiinni tiukasti immateriaalisesta omaisuudestaan".
TL avaakin nyt uuden lukijakilpailun nimeltä "Non Causidicus", jossa lukijoita pyydetään kertomaan blogin kommenttiosiossa, mitä muita asioita lakimiehet voisivat jättää pilaamatta. Jokainen hyvä vastaus palkitaan lakimiesvitsillä.

2 kommenttia:

Anonyymi kirjoitti...

To whom it may concern

By way of introduction, I am a lawyer [said profession]. It has been brought to my attention that toiminta.blogspot.com website has published derogatory remarks about lawyers in its blog entry "Missä lakimies, siellä ongelma", the object or effect of such remarks being the ridiculing of the said profession and/or each individual, jointly and severably, practicing said profession. As such, the derogatory remarks published on your website have direct and immediate effect on me as an individual practicing said profession, without limiting the effects, actual or potential, these remarks may have on anyone or everyone else. Thereby I, under penalty of perjury, declare that I have a right of action in this matter. I demand that you immediately refrain from and discontinue publishing derogatory remarks about said profession and/or any individuals practicing said profession, including but not limited to suggestions that lawyers in general or any or all individual lawyers would pose actual or potential threat to mobile industry or any other industry. I expressly reserve my rights in respect of any causes of action available to me in this matter and in respect of any claim for costs and/or damages against you. In this regard, your speed in complying with our requests will be taken into account. I appreciate your cooperation in this matter. Please advise me regarding what actions you take.

The contents of this blog comment and attachments are confidential and may be subject to legal privilege and/or protected by copyright. Copying or communicating any part of it to others is prohibited and may be unlawful.

M kirjoitti...

-Microsoft launched a new word processor just for lawyers?

-It only types small print.

Uusimmat kommentit

Blogiarkisto